Our lawyers are ready to help you to protect your Intellectual Property (IP) portfolio and enforce your IP rights worldwide. We offer a wide range of services for the protection of ideas, brands, inventions, literary creations, business strategies, computer program codes and anything else that is recognised in law as being capable of protection.
At Tan Leroy & Associates we recognise the true value of your IP assets, your ideas and your future. Enabling you to focus on your business, your brand and the difference you make.
Our work in this area includes rendering advice, negotiating and preparing contracts and acting for our clients in the following:
- copyright and neighbouring rights
- confidentiality laws, trade secrets and restrictive covenants
- trade marks, designs and patents
- technology transfers, assignments, licenses and franchises
- IP administration/portfolio management
- IP agreements, especially in connection with investment employment or funding situations
- litigation defence and enforcement actions
- dispute resolution for litigious matters